Velox 36" x 36" X 8" 3D Cutting & Carving CNC Machine
Buy a CNC Machine where quality and performance comes at a low cost. The VELOX 36X36, with 8 inches of Z travel, is great for: home hobbyists, small shops, schools, and industrial use. Most of...
You May Also Like
Router mount, router motor, tools and clamps NOT included.
- Vectric VCarve Desktop Software
- Table Top
- Computer for Mach 3 - see specs below
- Mach 3 software
- Fully assembled CNC machine
- Precision leadscrews with anti-backlash nuts on X, Y, and Z axis
- Recirculating steel bearings pregreased on precision 16mm shafts for high tolerance cutting, smooth motion, and longevity
- Long-lasting aluminum table with T-slots to use with 1/4-20 bolts, hex nut
- Micro stepping Hi-torque motors on all axis.
- Computer with monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Mach 3 software – VELOX CNC will install and test on included computer
- Router mount for Porter Cable 7518 included
- 1/2" and 1/4" precision collet kit for PC7518
- X Axis Travel: 36”
- Y Axis Travel: 36”
- Z Axis Travel: 8”
- Reposition Accuracy: 0.001”
- Resolution Accuracy: 0.00035”
- Controller: Mach 3
- Data Port: New Ethernet Smooth Stepper
- Preconfigured Software: Vectric VCarve
- Overall Machine Dimensions: 58” x 56” x 38”
- Pallet and Box Dimensions: 62” x 60” x 42”
- Machine and accessories weight: 230 lb.
- CNC machine and crate weight: 310 lbs.
- 17" or larger flatscreen monitor
- Keyboard and mouse
- Intel Pentium Processor 2.5 GHz or better
- Windows 7 or 10 OS
- 4 GB of RAM
- DVD drive
- 500GB hard drive
- Connects to CNC machine via Ethernet cable
- Tower with 500W power supply
Porter Cable 7518 router, Tools, Bits, and Clamps sold separately.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks for CNC Machines and 7-10 business days for other items.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft's customer service department @
Articles & Blogs
One of the latest tools to enter the hobbyist woodworking market is the CNC – a machine featuring Computer Numerical Control (CNC). Lettering, engraving, carving, and even three-dimensional cutting are now commonplace, and turning out a professional looking project is easier than ever before.