Vectric Vcarve Pro Software V8.5
Try Axiom’s most popular software, VCarve Pro. It is a comprehensive set of 2D vector design tools and a large variety of toolpath strategies including profiling, pocketing, drilling, v-carving, texturing and many more. VCarve Pro’s combination of affordable power and simplicity makes...
Try Axiom’s most popular software, VCarve Pro. It is a comprehensive set of 2D vector design tools and a large variety of toolpath strategies including profiling, pocketing, drilling, v-carving, texturing and many more. VCarve Pro’s combination of affordable power and simplicity makes it the software you should choose.
VCarve Pro provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths for cutting parts on a CNC Router. It includes the functionality demanded by commercial shps and users, while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. VCarve Pro is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists, and in a plethora of other applications.
Creating anything from fantastic signs to beautiful custom cabinet doors with VCarve Pro couldn't be easier. Simply import or draw your design, select the regions to carve, choose an appropriate toolpath and the software takes care of the rest. Take a look at the videos shown below for a more detailed look at how the software works when working with different types of data and applications.
- Compete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- Layer control, Guide lines, and Snap Grid
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage minimizing waste
- Text Editing and Simple Line Engraving Fonts
- File Import: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
- Image File Import: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- Wrapped Rotary Axis Machining
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
Shipping / Returns Info
Lead time for all Axiom Precision products is 2-3 business days, and they are all covered by their 1-Year Warranty. Axiom products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Also, if a customer need to return a product for any reason other than defects, said customer is responsible for return freight and there is a 20% Restocking Fee.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Axiom PrecisionItem 420966
Axiom PrecisionItem 172940
Vectric VCarve Pro Software v.10Item 172941
Rotary Kit for Axiom CNC Pro & EliteItem 172927
JTech Photonics 4.2 Watt Laser Kit for Axiom AR Series CNC MachinesItem 172929
Axiom PrecisionItem 172943
LED Lamp Kit for Axiom Iconic 4/6/8Item 172924
Axiom PrecisionItem 423406
Axiom PrecisionItem 172917
Axiom PrecisionItem 420957