Vectric Vcarve Desktop Software
Shipping Fee of $12.00
The Vectric VCarve Desktop Edition is specifically designed for small CNC machines typically aimed at hobby or non-production ‘maker’ environments. They include all of the non-production drawing, editing and toolpathing features of the Pro edition, but they cannot output large...
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays, and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D tool paths onto the 3D surface.
- Complete set of 2D design and layout tools
- Layer control, guide lines, snap grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- File Import – DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
- Image File Import – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Robust V-Carving
- Raising 3D Prism Machining
- Auto-inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead, and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Fits-All Desktop OrganizerItem 151217
Fits-All Desktop Organizer - Downloadable PlanItem 151217D
Beginner's Guide to CNC Machining in Wood: Understanding the Machines, Tools, and Software, Plus Projects to MakeItem 179129
3D Printers for Woodworkers: A Short IntroductionItem 184097
Kitchen Projects for Woodworkers. Plans and Instructions for Over 65 Useful Kitchen ItemsItem 184099
Getting Started with HandplanesItem 163306
Complete Guide to Soap CarvingItem 164145
Great Book of Celtic Patterns 2nd EditionItem 164152
Carving Small Characters in WoodItem 168286