Axiom Precision - Vectric Aspire Software v.10
The Axiom Aspire v10.x is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create a large variety of products that include decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom...
Item 172941Model AVC308
Item 172924Model ILED468
Item 172929Model ALK42
Item 172925Model ALED468
This 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models this also gives you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.Features:
- Two-Sided Machining & Multi-sided 3D Simulation
- 3D Component design from 2D vectors
- Vector Drawing with Smart Snapping & Transform Shortcuts
- Texture Area - Tilable textures from 3D models
- 3D Texture models from image files
- Import 3D files - STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing - sculpting, blending & smoothing
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files (over 1300) including Panels, Weaves, Textures and 150+ 3D models from Vector Art 3D, alone worth over $5000
- Installation DVD that includes over 35 hours of high quality Video Training Tutorials and a 390+ page Reference Manual
- All the 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro - layer control, guide lines, Snapping, rulers etc.
- Text editing with single stroke fonts
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage
- Import 2D vectors: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG etc.
- Import 2D Images: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG etc.
- Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
- Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
- Wrapped Rotary axis machining
- Moulding Toolpaths - to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
- 2D Profiling with interactive tab hold-down, leads, ramping and other options
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
- Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in/out options
- Pocketing toolpaths with efficient multi-tool options
- Drilling with peck cycle option
- Beveled Letters
- User definable, shaped Form Cutters
- Project toolpaths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
- Tiling of toolpaths to cut large jobs in sections on smaller machines
- Toolpath Templates to automatically apply commonly used strategies and settings to new designs
- High quality multi-color Toolpath Preview for part verification and customer approval
- Job Setup Sheets
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom