Vacuum & Router Support for Leigh Super 18" Dovetail Jig
The revolutionary LEIGH VRS (vacuum and router support) is the ultimate waste control and router support for your LEIGH dovetail jig. The router is positioned between the adjustable control arms that are fitted to suite any size router base and attached to the vacuum chute below. The...
- Designed for Leigh super 18" dovetail jig
- Fits all popular vacuum hose sizes from 1" to 2-1/2"
- All mounting hardware is included
- Use with a small shop vacuum or large dust collection system
- Easily attaches without jig modification
Very expensive for what you get
The Leigh VRS accessory is easy to assemble and install. The dust collection portion works welleven though it is made of a cheap plastic. The router support itself is fine but the arms the support the unit need adjustment with each use because the flex under the weight of my 2 1/4 hp Makita router. Beyond these issues the VRS seems to work well; the router does bnot tip and the waste is vacuumed away. The only real issue is that for what this accessory cost you expect something more substantial and robust.