Universal Security - IoPhic Smoke and Fire Alarm, 120V, Model MDS107
The Universal Security MDS107 IoPhic Smoke and Fire alarm warns you when smoke or fire is present and its microprocessor intelligence is designed to eliminate nuisance alarms like everyday cooking...
Item 417805Model MDS300B
Item 417807Model 1122L
Item 417812Model MDSCN111
Item 417806Model MI3050
Item 417810Model MCND401B
Item 417811Model MCN400B
Item 418940Model CSA-TRACK-104-AF
Item 418945Model CSA-TREAD-104-AF
The Universal Security MDS107 IoPhic Smoke and Fire alarm warns you when smoke or fire is present and its microprocessor intelligence is designed to eliminate nuisance alarms like everyday cooking smoke and steam from the shower. Includes 9V battery.
- Advanced smoke recognition
- Auto sensitivity calibration
- Performs status check upon power up to ensure functionality
- Adjusts sensitivity for temperature and humidity variations
- Universal mounting bracket fits any standard wiring junction box, single gang, round or octagon, up to 4"
- Larger mounting base covers drywall imperfections and old paint marks
- End-of-Service life warning
- Front load battery drawer
- Single silence/test button
- Tamper resistant locking features to prevent removal of alarm or battery
- 9V battery back up
- Primary Power: 120 V AC, 560Hz
- Battery Back Up: 9V
- Audible Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Temperature Range: 40 to 100 degrees F
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% RH
- Interconnect: Maximum 24 Universal Security devices
- LED: Green = AC Power; Red = Alarm
- Size: 5.63" x 5.63" x 1.75"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required prior to return. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.