Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm, Model MCN400B
Single Installation. Double Protection! The Universal Security MCND401B Carbon Monoxide & Natural Gas compact plug-in alarm is perfect for new or replacement installations. The Dual Sensing...
Single Installation. Double Protection! The Universal Security MCND401B Carbon Monoxide & Natural Gas compact plug-in alarm is perfect for new or replacement installations. The Dual Sensing Alarm provides protection against two deadly household threats: Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas (methane).
Its microprocessor intelligence is designed to eliminate nuisance alarms caused by non-hazardous sources. In the unlikely event of a nuisance alarm, the silence feature quiets a non-hazardous alarm. The battery backup provides protection in the event of a power outage. 9V battery included.
- Compact plug-in design covers only one outlet
- Fast & easy installation with no wiring needed
- Quick activation pull tab
- End-of-service life warning
- Single silence/test button
- 9 volt battery backup
- Display status of alarm, power, CO, and gas
- Plug-in 120 Volt AC operated
- 3 LED's indicate: Power, Gas, CO
- Loud 85dB alarm
- Meets UL2034 & UL1484
- California State Fire Marshal approved
- 5 year limited warranty
- Sensor Type: Solid state, metal oxide
- Primary Power: 120 volt AC 60 Hz
- Battery Backup: 9 volt alkaline battery
- Audible Alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet
- Temperature Range: 0º F to 120º F (-18º C to 48º C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% RH
- LED: 3 LED’s: alarm, power, CO, gas & service
- Size: 4.38" x 1.55" x 2.50"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required prior to return. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.