Universal Security - 4-in-1 Alarm for Smoke, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas, Model MDSCN111
The Universal Security 4-in-1 Smart Alarm uses a single sensor to detect both CO & Natural Gas and protects against both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires.The microprocessor intelligence...
You May Also Like
Item 417805Model MDS300B
Item 417807Model 1122L
Item 417813Model MDS107
Item 417806Model MI3050
The Universal Security 4-in-1 Smart Alarm uses a single sensor to detect both CO & Natural Gas and protects against both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires.
The microprocessor intelligence provides superior nuisance alarm resistance, along with temperature & humidity compensation, self diagnostics and Quick Find® alarm origination features. Perfect for new or replacement installations.
This 120 Volt AC/DC hardwired alarm offers time-saving installation features, value and quality. The universal mounting bracket fits any standard wireing junction box, single gago, round or octagon up to 4" while the large mounting base covers drywall imperfections or old paint marks.
- Microprocessor virtually eliminates nuisance alarms
- New Universal Sensing Technology®
- Product end-of-service life warning
- Test/Reset button
- Quick Draw® battery drawer
- 4 LED's indicate: Power, Smoke, CO & Gas
- Interconnectable up to 24 compatible devices
- Tamper resistant locking feature
- Battery activation pull tab
- 9 Volt alkaline battery included
- Loud 85 dB alarm
- Listed to UL Standards UL 2034, UL 217, UL 1484
- California State Fire Marshal approved
- Sensor Type: IoPhic® Universal Sensing Technology
- Primary Power: 120 Volt AC 60 Hz
- Battery Backup: 9 Volt alkaline battery (included)
- Audible Alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet
- Temperature Range: 32º F to 100º F (0º C to 38º C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% RH
- Interconnect: Maximum 24 USI/Universal devices
- LED: 4 LED’s: alarm, power, CO, gas
- Size: 5.63" x 5.63" x 1.75"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required prior to return. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.