The perfect choice for storage of all your treasured items. The Ultimate Tool Chest
is our largest tabletop chest. All drawers are felt-lined to cushion your possessions. It's the top choice of storage chests for the discriminating connoisseur. Every Ultimate Tool Chest is built in keeping with Gerstner's legendary tongue and groove construction.
- Entire case is lockable
- Front lid folds up over drawers and locks for security
- Top lid locks the top section of the chest
- American Cherry with polished brass hardware and brown felt interior
- 26" W x 19" H x 12-1/2" D
- Made in the USA
The mate to the Gerstner Ultimate Tool Chest, the multi-purpose Gerstner Base
also fits directly under any 26" wide Gerstner Tool Chest and provides plenty of extra lockable storage. It offers the same quality tongue and groove construction and felt lined drawers as the chests.
- All drawers feature Gerstner's exclusive Stop-Trac System that prevents drawer spillage
- Extra deep bottom drawer is reinforced for the storage of larger and heavier items
- Polished brass hardware
- American Cherry has brown felt interior; Golden Oak has green felt interior
- 27-1/4" W x 11" H x 13-1/2" D
- Interior Capacity: 1858 cu. in
- Not recommended for chests under 26" wide
- Made in the USA
H. Gerstner & Sons, Inc. of Dayton, Ohio is a 100-year-old company with a reputation for unmatched excellence and craftsmanship. In terms of quality, performance, materials, and workmanship, a Gerstner is in a class by itself. No other tool chest in the world has the reputation of a Gerstner. Additional $50 fee for excess weight/size will be applied at checkout for each chest and base.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Item must be shipped back to Gerstner with a Returns Authorization number. All returns will be charged minimum of 20% restock fee and must be in original carton with all packing and padding. Customer will pay all return ship costs. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Gerstner International Products Warranty: 30-Day, Satisfaction Guarantee : All products go through a rigorous inspection process before they are packed to ship. As a result, products have a 30 day full satisfaction guarantee against defects. If there is an issue let us know, we will work with you to make it right.