19” Two Fish Vessel Hammered Copper Sink. If you want a sink that is not only beautiful but good for the
environment as well, Premier Copper Products Hammered Copper Sinks are the
way to go. They are made from 99.7% recycled copper, 100% recyclable and
packaged in a recycled cardboard box.
• Configuration: Fish Shape / Free Form Design
• Design: Hammered Copper
• Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Outer Dimension: 19" x 18" x 5.75"
• Installation Type: Vessel, Above Counter 5.75"
• Counter top Depth Minimum: 21" Front to Back
• Material Gauge: Industry Best (17 Gauge or .0450")
• Drain Size: 1.5" Non-Overflow
• Suggested Drain Models: D-207ORB, D-208ORB - DRAIN SOLD SEPARATELY
• Faucet Mounting: Vessel Counter Deck Mount or Wall Mount
• Hand Made
• 100% Recyclable
• Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
• Lead Free (less than .01%)
• Patina: Fired
• Packaging: Recycled Cardboard Box
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime
• CODE / STANDARD COMPLIANCE: IAPMO / CUPC LISTED
NOTE: DUE TO THE HANDCRAFTED NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT SMALL VARIANCES
IN SIZE AND COLOR MAY OCCUR.
• Care Instructions
• Warranty Information
• Copper Sink Installation Silicone - Model: C900-ORB
• Copper Sink Wax - Model: W900-WAX
• Hammered Copper Waste Bin - Model: TC11DB
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Items uninstalled and in original packaging can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. A 15% restocking is applied for all returned products. Please contact Woodcraft's Customer Service Department at 1-800-535-4482 for assistance with returns.
Premier Copper Products warrants their products to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. This does not include their copper lighting fixtures which are covered by a separate 1 year limited warranty. The original dated sales receipt is required for any warranty claims. Scratches, stains, and discoloring that can occur under normal use will not be covered under this limited lifetime warranty. This warranty does not cover: shipping cost, labor cost and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage. Warranty excludes all commercial and business usage. Call Premier Copper Products @ 1-877-251-4486 for warranty claims.