Red 8 PC Wall Storage Unit - Large
Provide organization and save space with Triton's 8 Pc Wall Storage Unit. This LocBin system is a dependable solution for sorting and storing small parts, hardware, tool accessories, craft and hobby items and more. These bins lock together using the interlocking grooves and mount in...
- 10 7/8" x 11" x 5" Red Interlocking Poly Bins – 6 count
- Wall Mount Rails 8 3/4"L with Hardware – 2 Pack
- Exclusive LocBin hanging bins offer interlocking feature that guarantees bins will stay attached to each other and locked together when mounted on the wall mount hang rail
- Unlock and carry to the job site
- Each wall mount system will hold up to 30 lbs
- Labels are included for easy identification of items
- Easy to clean and crack resistant
- Bins can be added to expand the system
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton Workshop Systems product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
Articles & Blogs
’Tis the season for declaring your list of things to change or improve in the new year. In that spirit, let’s look at a few “resolutions”—or let’s just call them “good habits”—for more productivity and enjoyment in the shop, specifically for those who love to refurbish and refinish old furniture.