Triton Products - Pro-Series LocBoard Storage System with Lock-On Hook System, Model LB18CK
Get a complete storage system at half the price! The Pro-Series LocBoard Storage System from Triton products offers you a complete storage system with ultimate holding strength, security and...
Item 412029Model DB-2 Kit
Item 412031Model DB-4 Kit
Item 412040Model LBC-4
Item 412032Model 76995
Item 421949Model 76126-36
Item 412038Model 56186
Item 421802Model 75200
Item 421803Model 75230
Get a complete storage system at half the price! The Pro-Series LocBoard Storage System from Triton products offers you a complete storage system with ultimate holding strength, security and durability.
This kit contains:
- 2 - 18"x36" Heavy Duty Steel Square Hole Pegboards
- 1 - Multi-Prong Tool Holder
- 1 - Multi Ring Tool Holder
- 2 - Black Bins
- 2 - BinClips
- 2 - 4" Single Rods
- 2 - 6" Single Rods
- 2 - 5.75" Double Rods
- 2 - Extended Spring Clips
- 2 - Standard Spring Clips
- 2 - Plier Holders
- 3 - 1" Single Rods
- 3 - 3" Single Rods
- 3 - 3" Double Rods
- 3 - 2" Curved Hooks
- 44 - LocScrews
- 12 sets of screws and plastic wall anchors
LocHooks securely hold the heaviest of tools and supplies with either 2 or 4 point locking tabs in addition to the patented LocScrew which secures the LocHook to the board. LocBoards can be mounted together or separately as well as vertically or horizontally for customized storage solutions. The mounting system is hidden from sight for a clean professional look and feel!
Load rated to 250 lbs. per LocBoard when mounted properly.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton Workshop Systems product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.