Tried & True Varnish Oil, Quart
Sometimes the old ways are the best ways. Premium oil finishes from 19th century recipes that are 100% solids and solvent free. This unique finish is even safe for cutting boards, toys, and...
You May Also Like
- Varnish Oil is a fine furniture finish
- It has a high resin content and will produce a beautiful semi-gloss sheen
- Each coat will build up gloss and durability
- the ultimate hand rubbed finish
- Gets harder and more durable as it ages
A great traditional oil finish.
Apply as directed, THIN COATS! Don't apply in a cold shop, 70 or above best room temp. Don't rush the curing time, wait two to three days between coats if necessary. There are no VOC's and no health risks to you when using this product. As for oil finishes it is one of the very best. I've been using it for over 15 years.
Awesome product - thanks!
Definitely apply in THIN layers - this product cannot be rushed on in clumps - apply with meditation and alot of elbow grease!