U*PSB/25448 Pro Circular Saw Blade 10" x 48 Tooth
Diameter = 10" (254 mm)Bore = 5/8" (15.9 mm)Kerf = 0.118" (3.0 mm)Plate thickness = 0.079" (2.0 mm)Teeth = 48Sawblades designed and manufactured to exact tolerances and give a professional finish...
You May Also Like
Diameter = 10" (254 mm)
Bore = 5/8" (15.9 mm)
Kerf = 0.118" (3.0 mm)
Plate thickness = 0.079" (2.0 mm)
Teeth = 48
Sawblades designed and manufactured to exact tolerances and give a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plasterboard, stone fiber board, particle board, veneer, plywood, MDF and hardboard.
- Used by Professionals and Contractors.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbrazed to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair