Trend - Adjustable Lock Jig - 2 Part
Get these adjustable sliding inserts to allow face-plate and mortise recesses for popular size door locks to be routed. They are fully adjustable for lock face plate length up to 10". Quick and...
Item 422227Model TP-PLJ
• Engraved on underside to allow set for 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2" and 2-1/8" door widths
• Plastic laminate body with aluminum clamping bar, with clamping range of 1-3/16" (30mm) – 3-9/64" (80mm)
• Includes a pair of setting blocks for specific lock widths and to aid door centering
• Door Thickness: 1-3/16" (30mm) to 3-1/8"(80mm)
• Faceplate Length: 1-3/16"(30mm) to 9-13/16"(250mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair