Freud - 1/4" Radius Traditional Beading Bit 1/4" SH
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is...
Item 830684Model 80-126
Item 830683Model 80-108
Item 830685Model 80-130
Item 839064Model 36-130
Item 828783Model 80-104
Item 828782Model 80-102
Item 839062Model 36-127
Item 844638Model 39-502
Item 828900Model 80-122
Item 828868Model 38-302
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
These router bits form a single bead with a square shoulder, a profile commonly used to match base moldings in historic homes. A second pass will form a full bead for corners. Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Creates a single bead with square shoulder
• Each bit is individually balanced
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty