TPL180B - 7" Triple Blade Planer
Compared with the original TPL180, the TPL180B motor has been boosted to 14A for additional planing power, cooling vents added to increase motor performance and service life, and soft start functionality to improve user comfort and safety. Additionally, dust/chip extraction diameter has...
- Enhanced 14A motor for heavy duty planing of the toughest wood surfaces
- 7" planing width for maximum productivity and rapid material removal
- Revolutionary 3-blade drum design provides a superior cutting action and smoother finish
- Quality 65Mn blades are reversible for extended life
- 10-Position depth control dial sets the cut depth from 0 - 3/32"
- Ultra-long, robust, and lightweight cast aluminum base and low centre of gravity design enhance stability through the cut.
- Increased 2" dust extraction port and adapter for improved dust/chip expulsion
- Adjustable bail handle for additional control and safety
- (1) Triton TPL180B 7" 14A Triple Blade Planer
- (3) 65Mn Reversible Blades
- (1) Guide Fence
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Dust Port Adapter
- (1) Instruction Manual
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.