Tom's Tilting Planer Table
Tackle one of the most difficult and time consuming problems for wood workers, easily and accurately cutting wide bevels, with this tilting planer table. Another common solution is to make a...
You May Also Like
It is fabricated from 6005 aluminum, which combines the best characteristics of 6061 and 6063 alloys. The extrusions are rigid and very strong but relatively light weight. After precise CNC machining, the extrusions are given an anodized finish that is corrosion and wear resistant as well as pleasing to the eye. It is assembled with quality fasteners and fitted with injection molded and pad printed degree scales.
- Adjustable from 0-30 degrees in one tenth degree increments with integral scales
- Plane one piece bevels up to 8-1/2” wide or wider bevels in joined segments
- Adaptable to many planers
- Increase your machining options for transition strips, picture frames, trims, cap rails, and more
- Dimensions: 36” L x 11-1/8” W x 4-1/2” H
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.