II Premium Wood Glue - 8 oz
Titebond® II Premium Wood Glue is the first one-part glue to pass the test for the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects, including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, mailboxes, planters and picnic tables. Titebond II cleans up with water...
- First one-part wood glue to pass the ANSI Type II Water Resistance testing
- Designed for exterior use
- Easy to apply with bottle (for fine application), roller spreader or brush
- Excellent sandability
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
- Easy cleanup with water
- Application Temperature: Above 55°F
- Open Assembly Time: 3-5 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 10-15 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 PSI for softwoods, 125-175 PSI for medium woods and 175-250 PSI for hardwoods)
- (1) Titebond® II Premium Wood Glue – 8 oz
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline.
- Not for structural or load bearing applications.
- Due to low pH, product may cause corrosion on metal surfaces; test product before using where rusting/corrosion may be a concern.
- Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 55°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken – agitation should restore product to original form.
- Because of variances in the surfaces of treated lumber, it is a good idea to test for adhesion. For best results gluing exotic or oily woods, such as Ipe and Teak, contact the Woodcraft Technical Support Team at 1-800-347-4583.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
How to Make a Longworth Chuck with Ron Thompson
Woodworking Adventures is back with a new blog site and our first story is in the shop with the “Turning Tuesdays” guys with another home spun turning project. Ron Thompson shows us how to make a self-centering Longworth Chuck. The Longworth chuck was developed by Leslie Douglas Longworth of the Hunter Valley Woodturners in Australia in the late 1980′s. Featuring a self centering mechanism that easily and quickly adjusts to the size of your turning by using a pair of disks which rotate against each other, drawing in and out the attached rubber jaws on a series of opposing arcs.
II Extend Wood Glue - 16 oz BottleItem 140442