Titanium Nitride Coated Drill Bit and Driver Bit Set 115pc
The Titanium Nitride Coated Drill Bit and Driver Bit Set 115pc features 115 titanium nitride-coated high-speed steel drill bits. The titanium nitride coating is tough and very smooth. It reduces friction and heat build-up extending the bit's service life to six times longer than regular...
Items You May Need
- Titanium nitride coating reduces friction and heat build-up extending the bit's service life to six times more than regular high-speed steel drill bits
- Used for repetitive drilling in most ferrous and nonferrous metals, plastic and wood
- Material: Titanium Nitride
- Included Drill Bits: 29 Fractional Sizes (1/16" (1.58 mm) - 1/2" (12.7 mm)), 60 Number Sizes (#60 - #1), 26 Letter Sizes (#60 - #1)
- Pack of 115
- Not recommended for use in aluminum or hard metals such as stainless steel
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.