Timber Wolf - Bandsaw Blade 137" x 3/4" x 3 TPI Thin Positive Claw
Timber Wolf makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less...
Item 830599Model PSW13713
Item 146533Model PSW137306
Item 146534Model PSW137124
Item 840731Model 1373423VPC
Item 154493Model PSW125343
Item 829910Model PSW142343
Item 159247Model PSW153343
Item 835872Model PSW111343
Item 140190Model PSW105343
Item 140192Model PSW13313
- High silicon, low carbide steel
- Ideal for resawing thick stock
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower
- Thin kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
A full merchandise return or replacement will be given if product is in its original package and within 30 days of purchase. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
PS Wood Machine Warranty: Weld is warranted on Band Saw Blades.
Please contact PS Wood Machines with warranty issues @ 412-831-5402.
Articles & Blogs
The BEST band saw blades I've ever used
In my shop, I only use Timber Wolf in my bandsaw. They last long. They track and cut very straight. They resaw very well and leave a great finish. I have tried a lot of blades through the years, and none compare to Timber Wolf brand. In my wood shop, I only stock Timber Wolf. I hear a lot of people complaining about their bandsaws not cutting properly. I always tell them, it's probably not the saw, it's a poor quality blade. After trying the Timber Wolf blade they generally come back with a smile and say thanks. Do yourself a favor and try one of these blades. You won't regret it.