The Complete Manual of Wood Bending
Lon Schleining provides step-by-step instruction on each of three basic methods of producing curved work, laminate bending, steam-bending, and milling. The details in this technical manual take the...
You May Also Like
Schiffer Publishing Ltd
Lon Schleining provides step-by-step instruction on each of three basic methods of producing curved work, laminate bending, steam-bending, and milling. The details in this technical manual take the guesswork out of the bending of wood. Bending wood is an important facet of woodworking and can be seen in many different applications including bentwood chairs, laminated handrails, and milled window components. Design elements of curved wood often enhance the overall appeal of a room or a piece of furniture. Through detailed photographs, and extensive examples, Schleining illuminates the process, showing you when to laminate-bend, when to steam-bend and when to mill your curved shape out of solid wood.
- This is a complete course in bending.
- The author is a college level instructor as well as a professional stair builder.
- 190 pg., softcover
- ISBN: 9780941936545
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days for any reason. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.