TAZ Workhorse Edition
Get the next generation of solid dependability from LulzBot, the TAZ Workhorse. Noted as the industry's most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D Printer, it includes strengthened design, improved motion system, premium hot end and new automatic calibration features. With 14% larger...
- Tool Head: HE Tool Head with hardened steel 0.5mm
- Layer Resolution: .05mm - .04mm (.002" -.0015")
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290 degrees C ( 554 degrees F)
- Nozzle Heat up Time: 18 degrees C to 230 degrees C (64 degrees F to 446 degrees F) 96 seconds
- Print Surface: Modular Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120 degrees C (248 degrees F)
- Leveling: Automatic A-Axis compensation
- Calibration: Automatic X/Y/X Offset Calibration
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE
- Print Volume Dimensions: 280 mm (11.02") x 280 mm (11.02") x 285 mm (11.22")
- Print Volume: 22,344 cm3 (1362.56"3)
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Ambient Operating Temperature: from 5 degrees C to 45 degrees C (41 degrees - 113 degrees F)
- Operating Footprint: 32.76" x 28" x 20.47"
- Max Travel Speed: 300 mm/second
- Connectivity: USB Serial or SD card with Included 8gb SD Card
- Comprehensive Tool Kit - Hangable LulzBot Bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7pc hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers
- Comprehensive Documentation: includes 8GB SD Card with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record and more
- First 3D Print Material - Small length of PLA filament enough to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus
- Weight: 46 lbs. boxed
- Weight: 37 lbs. without filament spool
- Dimensions: 35" x 12" x 26" boxed
- Dimensions: 32.67" x 28" x 20.47" with 1kg Filament Spool
- Operating System Compatibility: GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows
- Software: Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer recommended
- Firmware: Marlin
- Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf,.png, .jpg
- Electrical: 100VAC - 240VAC, 50 Hz, 3.2A max
- Output: 24VDC, 500 Watts, 21 Amps
- Power Supply: Auto-switching MEANWELL RSP-500-24
- Power Cable: IEC Cord, C13 region-specific connector
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 3-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground Service with Signature Required.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days with your original invoice Date. Items must be in original packaging, 5% restock fee is deducted from credit. Pre-approval is required for all returns, returns without RGA will be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.