10" Table Saw with 30" Rip Capacity - 5 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM2000B
Save 10% Plus Free Shipping - November 18 - December 4 ONLY!
The Powermatic PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the newly designed arbor lock lever is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor...
Items You May Need
The newly designed integrated retractable hydraulic caster system mobilizes your table saw much higher than the previous model to assist when moving over thresholds. A wide stance, heavy-duty box trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. Improved built-in dust collection port with convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock and the stop button can be knee activated.
• Integrated Digital Read Out for precise bevel cuts
• Newly designed integrated hydraulic castor system with greater travel than previous model
• Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
• Newly designed Arbor lock for quick and easy blade changes
• Improved dust collection inside and outside of the cabinet
• Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
• Wider stance, box trunnion design
• Newly designed Accu-Fence system for precision cuts
• CSA Certified
Motor: 5HP, 1PH, 230V, 21A
L x W x H (In.): 67 x 39.5 x 40.5
Net Weight (lbs): 621 lbs.
Gross Weight (lbs): 696 lbs.
Style: Cabinet Saw
Table Height from Floor (In.): 35
Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.): 8
Arbor Speed (RPM): 4500
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.): 13-1/2
Table Size (In.): 22 x 30-1/2
Maximum Width of Dado (In.): 13/16
Blade Diameter (In.): 10
Table Type: Cast Iron
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.): 30
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
Table T-Slot (In.): 3/4 x 3/8
Arbor Diameter (In.): 5/8
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 400
Table Size with Extensions (In.): 42 x 30-1/2
Maximum Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees (In.): 3-1/8
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.): 2-1/8
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (In.): 11-1/4
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 4 -7 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty