Systainer³ M112 Storage Container - Light Gray
Keep your tools and supplies organized and ready for mobile work with the Tanos Systainer³ M 112 Storage Container. The systainer® generation 3 platform integrates backward with both T-LOC and Classic systainer®, so you can neatly store away your tools or lock them together for...
Keep your tools and supplies organized and ready for mobile work with the Tanos Systainer³ M 112 Storage Container. The systainer® generation 3 platform integrates backward with both T-LOC and Classic systainer®, so you can neatly store away your tools or lock them together for on-the-go projects. A T-LOC catch closes the systainer® and links multiple systainers together. Tabs with holes on either side of the T-LOC catch allow you to add a padlock for increased security.
- Keeps tools and supplies organized and ready for mobile or on-the-go projects
- Accepts a padlock as an additional security feature
- Carry handles on the top and front of the box allow for easy removal from a rack or shelf system
- Channels on either side of the box allow the systainer® to slide into bott vario3 vehicle racking systems, creating a mobile workstation, a feature popular in work vans in Europe
- Systainer³ M112 - Large
- Color: Light Gray with Signal Blue catch
- External Dimensions: 4.13" H x 15.59" W x 11.65" D
- Internal Dimensions: 2.8" H x 15.33" W x 10.83" D
- Weight: 3.086 lbs.
- Volume: 2.034 US gallons
- (1) Tanos Systainer³ M112 Storage Container - Light Gray
- The M platform of the systainer matches the same footprint as T-LOC systainers. The number after the M denotes the height in millimeters of the systainer®.
Articles & Blogs
Fall signals the coming of cool weather and more time spent indoors — the perfect opportunity to launch a major effort to store as much as possible out of sight and free up extra space for work/study, cooking/dining, exercise, or a family “hangout.”
Armed with a project or
two in mind, visit the local Woodcraft store, check the Woodcraft catalog, or
go online at woodcraft.com to get the tools, supplies and information you need
for a successful “space makeover.”