Steel Spade Bit Set
The Steel Spade Bit Set features six spade bits for fast and rough drilling in wood and wood composites. Commonly used on framing lumber. The spade bits are heat-treated to prevent bending under heavy pressure and the center spur prevents them from "walking." Fits all standard...
Items You May Need
- For fast and rough drilling in wood and wood composites
- Bits are fully heat-treated to prevent bending under heavy pressure
- Center spur prevents the spade bit from "walking"
- All bits have 1/4" (6 mm) universal quick change hex shank
- Material: Steel
- Included Spade Bits: 3/8" (10 mm), 1/2" (13 mm), 5/8" (16 mm), 3/4" (19 mm), 7/8" (22 mm), 1" (25 mm)
- Pack of 6
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.