90-day GuaranteeLearn More
Ships for Free
Spyderco sharpening stones are ceramic stones but unlike man-made Japanese water or ceramic stones, Spyderco's stones require no lubrication of any kind. No oil. No water. No slurry. Best of all,...
This kit includes the following items:
- Bench Stone 2" x 8", Medium/600 Grit
- Bench Stone 2" x 8", Fine/1800 Grit
- Bench Stone 2" x 8", Fine/2000 Grit
- Spyderco's stones require no lubrication of any kind.
- No maintenance such as flattening.
- Ideal for sharpening and polishing a wide variety of tools from chisels to plane blades.
- Each stones comes packed in a rigid polymer case with rubber feet.
- Set includes 600, 1800 & 2000 grit stones.
They do well for my carving knives
Sharpening my carving knives
Solid sharpening stones.
Use to sharpen chip carving knives
These things are awesome, but the manufacturer should heed my advice: I would gladly pay twice the price if they were 1) ground perfectly flat 2) were wider than 2"
Great stones, very long lasting
Great long lasting stones that require little maintenance. You don't have to keep flattening these, but they still have to be cleaned. They don't cut as fast as waterstones, but you won't be replacing them like waterstones either. If you want some stones that you won't have to replace for several years this is for you.
Great sharpening system that will last.
Long lasting stones that can get edges sharp. The don't work as fast as watersones, but last forever.