SPRAYIT - SP-527 Low Pressure Canister Gun
The SPRAYIT SP-527 Low Pressure Canister Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, and wood working. The one-piece lightweight aluminum gun...
Item 149388Model 149388
Item 401146Model 370
Item 418731Model SP-33500
Item 843723Model 61-102
Item 09C31Model 300/IBK-80S
Item 859457Model E5011
Item 849993Model A7503-08
Item 418727Model SP-352
The stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are corrosion resistant, and the separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern allows you to control the paint flow for less waste. This gun is convertible for bleeder and non-bleeder applications. Pressure or siphon feed converts from internal to external mix.
- 1/4” air inlet
- Air consumption: 1.9 CFM @ 30 PSI
- Working pressure: 10 to 30 PSI
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.