SPRAYIT - SP-33500 LVLP Mini Gravity Feed Spray Gun
The SPRAYIT SP-33500 LVLP Mini Gravity Feed Mini Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, and wood working. The LVLP features require less...
Item 418732Model SP-33500K
Item 418727Model SP-352
Item 418725Model SP-324
Item 418615Model A5208-2
Item 418622Model A5221
Item 149388Model 149388
Item 416582Model A5269-4150-3
The SPRAYIT SP-33500 LVLP Mini Gravity Feed Mini Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, and wood working. The LVLP features require less air allowing you to use a smaller air compressor. The Low Volume Low Pressure feature allows for more control with less overspray and waste.
The stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are corrosion resistant. Its separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern and air controls make for more precise fan patterns and less waste. The one-piece lightweight aluminum gun body with 4 oz. plastic cup makes working with this spray gun simple very easy.
- 1/4” air inlet
- Air consumption: 2.4 to 3.3CFM @ 30 PSI
- Working pressure: 28 to 45 PSI
- Maximum pressure: 60 PSI
- Pattern width range: 6” to 10”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.