CastFX Dry Metallic Pigment - Snohomish - 45g
CastFX Snohomish (Light Blue) Dry Pigment is a metallic powder that can be added directly to System Three RiverCast, MirrorCast, and MirrorCoat to add shimmering, iridescent effects. It is economical to use, easy to stir in, may be intermixed to create custom colors, and is compatible...
CastFX Snohomish (Light Blue) Dry Pigment is a metallic powder that can be added directly to System Three RiverCast, MirrorCast, and MirrorCoat to add shimmering, iridescent effects. It is economical to use, easy to stir in, may be intermixed to create custom colors, and is compatible with epoxy, waterborne and solvent based coating. However, you should pretest to ensure results meet your expectations.
- Create shimmering, pearlescent effects
- Economical to use - a little goes a long way
- Pigment powders stir easily into System Three® casting resins
- May be intermixed with one another and with CastFX Liquid Pigments
- Compatible with epoxy, waterborne and solvent based coatings
- Color Family: (Light) Blue
- Net weight: 45 grams
- (1) System Three - CastFX Dry Pigment - Snohomish - 45 grams
Mixing & Using These Pigments:
- Step 1: Combine the RiverCast, MirrorCast or MirrorCoat resin Part A with the hardener Part B at the appropriate ratio.
- Step 2: Mix thoroughly according to the product specifications.
- Step 3: Add CastFX metallic color pigments and mix until uniformly blended with the casting resin.
- Wash hands and other surfaces with warm, soapy water.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Creative people are discovering the fun in using resin to create turning blanks, item encapsulations, bowls, river tables and more. To meet their project needs, Woodcraft continues to expand its line of resins and related products – and to encourage these makers Woodcraft will be sponsoring a contest in March.
More than 500 entries were received in Woodcraft’s “Pour to Win” Contest, with resin artists from California and Kentucky taking the top prizes. Click here to read more and be inspired!
System ThreeItem 872799
System ThreeItem 873911