Get $5 For Every $50 Spent Through Mail-In Offer!
Rebate Available! Learn More
Much like traditionally-designed Swedish tools, this razor-sharp, ready to use Flexcut® Sloyd Knife is a durable, well-made tool, ideal for spoon carving, whittling, marking, general woodworking and handicrafts. The 2-7/8" blade is thick along its spine, and the core is made of high...
- Flexcut Sloyd Knife
- Razor-sharp and ready to use
- Excellent for carving gradual curves and straight lines
- 100% leather sheath with built-in belt clip ensures a long-lasting blade protection and easy transport
- Made in the USA
- Blade Length: 2-7/8" (Note: Blade is hand ground and polished, not machine stamped from a mold, so blade length may vary up to 1/4")
- Blade Material: High carbon steel
- Handle Material: Cherry
- (1) Flexcut KN50 - Sloyd Knife
- (1) 100% Leather sheath with built-in belt clip
Instructions / MSDS
Excellent carver that’s razor sharp
This is an excellent carving knife comparable to the Mora 106 but much nicer in my opinion. The handle is made from nice figured cherry and the blade is razor sharp. It also really holds an edge especially if stropped regularly. There is zero flex to the blade.