SL Tool Head, Small Layer 0.25mm
LulzBot SL Tool Head (Aerostruder v2 Micro) is a 3D printer extruder head that is perfect for engineers, digital artists, and designers seeking a higher level of detail and surface quality. Featuring a genuine E3D Titan Aero Extruder/Hot End with a .25 mm nozzle enabling out of the box...
Compatible with LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer Only, Use of filled filaments like bronzeFill and woodfill can be to large to pass through the nozzle and may damage the unit.Specifications
- Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
- Hot End Temperature: 120 degrees C - 300 degrees C
- Nozzle Diameter: .25mm
- Required power system: 24 Volts
- Fans: 1-5v 40mm heat sink cooling fan and 1-24v centrifugal print cooling fan
- Weight: 1.01 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 3-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground Service with Signature Required.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days with your original invoice Date. Items must be in original packaging, 5% restock fee is deducted from credit. Pre-approval is required for all returns, returns without RGA will be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.