Skew Grinding Jig for 82-1005 - Pro Sharpening System
The Rikon® Skew Grinding Jig for 82-1005 - Pro Sharpening System securely positions woodturning skew chisels at offset angles to a grinding wheel for precise sharpening of the tool's double beveled cutting edge. Left and right V-shaped holders ensure that when your skew chisel is moved...
- For use with the 82-1005 PRO Sharpening System
- Skew jig attached to the end of the long arm of the sharpening system with just two bolts.
- The bar has measurement scales for setting each V-Holder at matching locations to position the lathe tool for sharpening the same angled bevels. Star knobs under the bar secure the adjustable V-Holders in place.
- Made of steel with black finish
- (1) Rikon® Skew Grinding Jig for 82-1005 - Pro Sharpening System
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.