SketchUp Success for Woodworkers
Four simple rules to unleash your most powerful woodworking tool. A simple and affordable 3-D design program, SketchUp can be used to draft anything your mind can imagine—from quick and simple...
You May Also Like
Spring House Press
From woodworking and SketchUp expert David Heim, SketchUp Success for Woodworkers is the distilled, essential guide you need to master this potent program. With a simple set of rules for success, easy-to-understand instructions, helpful screenshots, and step-by-step examples, SketchUp Success for Woodworkers will have you downloading SketchUp after breakfast and drawing detailed and useful plans by the time the dinner bell rings. 116 pages, Softcover, ISBN: 978-1-940611-68-6.
- Expert advice geared specifically for woodworkers
- Four reliable rules that allow you to create measured drawings
- Full-sized patterns, and templates for any woodworking project you can dream up
- Handy reference guides to SketchUp’s prompts, tool sets, and vocabulary that will have you comfortable in no time
- Tips and techniques to guide you through the drawing process so that you can construct woodworking projects faster and with fewer costly mistakes