Silky Saws - WOODBOY Dozuki 240mm, 27 TPI, without backbone
Try the WOODBOY Dozuki for a saw with exceptional quality, non-set teeth, and a taper ground chrome-plated blade. A smooth pull-cutting edge results from the 27 teeth per inch pattern. The blade...
Item 415755Model 389-24
Item 155679Model 306
Item 155680Model 303
Item 415754Model 385-24
Item 155669Model 370
Try the WOODBOY Dozuki for a saw with exceptional quality, non-set teeth, and a taper ground chrome-plated blade. A smooth pull-cutting edge results from the 27 teeth per inch pattern. The blade folds easily via a quick thumb release button into the aluminum alloy handle which is rubber-gripped and coated for ergonomic comfort.
- 9-1/2" (240mm) blade length
- Blade kerf is 0.65mm
- 27 teeth per inch configuration
- 1-3/4" maximum cut depth
- Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology
- The thin, flexible blade is perfect for intricate joinery
- This model doesn’t have the optional backbone
- The Dozuki saw style is not recommended for flush cut applications
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.
Articles & Blogs
My favorite handsaw
This saw cuts quickly and very smoothly. It is a pleasure to use. It folds to protect the blade and to fit my tool bag. Absolutely my favorite handsaw.