Silky Saws - TSURUGI 400mm, Large Teeth
Buy the TSURUGI, Silky Saws’ unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques to deliver a durable, super slender “spine of teeth” designed to cut hard to soft wood. ...
Item 416082Model 451-40
Item 416080Model 451-20
Buy the TSURUGI, Silky Saws’ unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques to deliver a durable, super slender “spine of teeth” designed to cut hard to soft wood. You’ll be amazed by the cutting power and surgical precision that this sleek new blade offers.
The TSURUGI is perhaps the lightest weight, best balanced, “big saw” ever produced. It has no handle screws, nuts, or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, two-part, rubber grip is held together through an ingenious integration with the blade’s tang itself.Technical Features
- 15.75” (400mm) blade length
- 6.8 teeth per inch
- 0.57 pounds, operating weight
- Custom sheath with belt clip is included
- Used for: pruning, trimming, and lawn and garden
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.