GENKI Temagari 500mm, Extra Large Teeth
Buy the large, professional, heavy duty, GENKI saw with a 19-2/3”, ultra-strong, large toothed blade. Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a...
Buy the large, professional, heavy duty, GENKI saw with a 19-2/3”, ultra-strong, large toothed blade. Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. This saw is suitable for heavier tasks or cutting large branches.
The GENKI combines a high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle. The biggest challenge is getting it started, but once the kerf is established, the GENKI slices through wood faster than any hand saw you have ever seen.Technical Features
- 19-2/3” (500mm) blade length
- 2.5 - 4 teeth per inch
- 1.5 pounds, operating weight
- Comes with black carrying case made of strong synthetic fiber
- Used for: pruning, trimming, and lawn and garden
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.