Fox Chapel - Shop Drawings for Craftsman Interiors: Cabinets, Moldings and Built-Ins for Every Room in the Home
Shop Drawings for Craftsman Interiors: Cabinets, Moldings and Built-Ins for Every Room in the Home By Robert W. Lang Everyone loves the Craftsman style, serene interiors featuring perfectly...
Item 843046Model 9781565233225
Item 415318Model 9781565238169
Item 417856Model 9781565236974
Item 417857Model 9781565237698
Item 856044Model 9781600857584
Item 415317Model 9781565235625
Shop Drawings for Craftsman Interiors: Cabinets, Moldings and Built-Ins for Every Room in the Home
By Robert W. Lang
Everyone loves the Craftsman style, serene interiors featuring perfectly proportioned furniture, woodwork and built-ins. Here are complete working shop drawings for Craftsman interiors developed from original Gustav Stickley architectural designs.
Introductory texts focus on design, materials, construction, installation, and finishing. Fully dimensioned construction drawings show builders everything they need to reproduce and install these interiors. Featured projects include a perspective view along with elevations, sections, and details.
The book includes:
- Moldings and trim: crowns, baseboards, chair rail, door and window casing, picture rail, beams, wainscot.
- Doors and windows: exterior doors, passage doors, doors with lights, French doors, vee-groove and ledger doors, casement windows.
- Kitchens: original cabinets adapted to modern standard dimensions, kitchen dresser, pass-through cabinet, frameless cabinets, kitchen nook.
- Built-Ins: china cabinets, sideboard, room divider, bookcases, wall paneling with cabinetry.
- Bed and bath: closet with seat, medicine cabinets, his-and-hers cabinet.
- Fireplace, mantel & stairs: fire surrounds, paneled nooks with seats, fireplace with entertainment center, newels, balusters, tread-and-riser details.
This book gives the architect, interior designer, builder, woodworker, and furniture maker the heart of the Craftsman aesthetic in an attractive, practical, and durable format.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.