Next Wave - SHARK HD510 CNC Machine
Handle all your machining needs in a home shop environment or on the production floor with the Next Wave CNC SHARK HD510. Built with industrial grade components, the CNC SHARK HD510 also features a...
This kit includes the following items:
- CNC SHARK HD510 Base
- CNC SHARK HD510 Gantry
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 159902Model 04301
Item 172915Model AR8Pro V5
Item 172910Model Iconic4
Item 172912Model Iconic8
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 423407Model 20027
- Colored touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control software allowing multi-machine operation: start, stop, rewind, and go to G-code location as well as project queuing for reliable bit change applications
- X & Y homing capability
- Linear guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axis
- Interlocking rigid aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry backplate for heavy machining capabilities
- Extruded Aluminum router and spindle mounts
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB interface
- One-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
- Table dimensions: 28'' x 36''
- XYZ travel: 25'' x 25'' x 7''
- Overall dimensions: 36-1/4'' W x 36'' L x 24-1/2'' H
- (1) Full one-year warranty and lifetime technical support through NextWave Automation
- (1) CNC SHARK HD510 machine
- (1) Vectric VCarve Desktop design software
- (1) Color pendant controller
- (2) Hold-down clamps
- (1) Carbide V-bit
- (1) Virtual Zero Unlimited Software and Vector Art 3-D Sampler Pack
- Requires PC computer with USB 2.0 Port
- USB Flash Drive
- A router (Sold Separately - See Product Notes)
- Fully compatible with these routers: Next Wave Water-Cooled Spindle, Bosch 1617 and 1618, Porter-Cable 690 and 890 Series (6902VS must be manually started), DeWalt 610, 616, 618 series.
- The SHARK HD510 CNC machine is fully compatible with Next Wave’s extensive product line of additional accessories, such as laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more – all sold separately.