ShadeLogic Quick Clamp Canopy Tilt Mount 10 ft. / 3 m
Innovative, patent pending pop-up frame design lets you adjust canopy with the sun for all-day shade.UV-treated, mildew-resistant, water-repellent tan polyester fabric offers ultimate sun protection, blocking 98% of UV rays. Fabric is rated 50+ Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)—the...
Innovative, patent pending pop-up frame design lets you adjust canopy with the sun for all-day shade.
UV-treated, mildew-resistant, water-repellent tan polyester fabric offers ultimate sun protection, blocking 98% of UV rays. Fabric is rated 50+ Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)—the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure.
Sun protection from any direction with three adjustable shade positions. Provides more than 75 square feet of coverage from sun and light rain. Super strong hook and loop cover attachment
Includes: 3 cross rails, 2 pop-up frame assemblies, 1 polyester cover, 2 clamp mounts, 1 carry bag and easy step-by-step instructions.
- Fits tables up to 10' in length
- Four-position vertical adjustment to a maximum of 9"
- High impact injection molded connectors
- Shock cord side frame poles go up in seconds
- Adjustable tilt-mount bracket clamps with pivot feature attach easily to tables
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products that are unused and in original packaging can be returned within 30 days. Credit will be issued upon receipt of product in restockable position. Any product returns which are used / not restockable will not be eligible for credit. Customer pays outbound and return freight. Freight Collect shipments will be refused by ShelterLogic. RMA #'s are required for all returns. Please be aware that the RMA covers the cost of the product only. It does not cover outbound or return freight. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for help with your return at 1-800-535-4482.
Most ShelterLogic products carry a Limited 1-Year Warranty from the date of purchase. Product received which are defective or have missing parts will be handled through ShelterLogic's Consumer Support & Warranty Team (800-932-9344 x 2500).