Fox Chapel - Setting Up Your Workshop (Back to Basics)
Setting Up Your Workshop (Back to Basics)In Setting Up Your Workshop, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented in the...
Item 413099Model 9781565234628
Item 412250Model MD-00510
Item 153591DModel Download
Item 819434Model U-818
Item 409581Model MD-00065
Item 409579Model MD-00134
Item 171645Model 46901
Item 150711DModel Download
Item 148581Model HOR-1038
Item 850342Model 9781565235953
Item 414072DModel DP-00735
Item 413262Model MD-00729
Item 413102Model 9781565234659
Item 847014Model 9781565234970
Setting Up Your Workshop (Back to Basics)
In Setting Up Your Workshop, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented in the plain-spoken language you'd hear from a trusted friend of relative, and includes:
- Using creativity and flexibility in setting up a home workshop
- Assembling a modern workbench
- Accessories designed to make your shop safer and more comfortable
- Storing your tools and materials using as little work space as possible
- Getting the most from your work surfaces
- Simple precautions to reduce mishaps
The world's already complicated - your woodworking information shouldn't be.
The Back to Basics series offers straight talk for today's woodworker. Woodworking should be a fun and fulfilling hobby. Bypass the overwhelming overload of woodworking information available, and get "Back to Basics" with the core information you need to succeed. This series offers a clear road map of fundamental woodworking knowledge on essential topics.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.