Screw Pocket Machine SPM301HD
Shipping Fee of $299.00
For the Pocket Hole jobs that just keep coming, the SPM301HD Screw Pocket Machine from Safety Speed, will handle all of your jobs, with ease. The heavy duty, direct drive, continuous electric spindle motor will be up to any task that needs done. Just like the CNC Spindle, this motor...
For the Pocket Hole jobs that just keep coming, the SPM301HD Screw Pocket Machine from Safety Speed, will handle all of your jobs, with ease. The heavy duty, direct drive, continuous electric spindle motor will be up to any task that needs done. Just like the CNC Spindle, this motor runs continuously with very little maintenance required. Featuring the proven 301 cam-driven action provides fast, smooth cutting action under complete mechanical control throughout the machine cycle. The two-in-one cycle of drilling with the pilot air drill and high end spindle cutter that will produce superior low angle 6 degree screw pockets.
- Router Motor: 2-1/4HP
- Drill (compact Router) : 7 amp/16,000-27,000RPM
- Air Requirement: 30 CFM at 80 PSI
- Dimensions: 22” w x 44” h x 26”D
- Shipping weight: 350 lbs.
- Shipping measurements: 27” x 34” x 49”
220V Electrical and 30 CFM compressed air at 80PSI required for use
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Manufacturing manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Manufacturing offers a one-year warranty on parts.