CNS Contractor Saw Job Site Cart
Designed specifically for the SawStop CNS Contractor Saw, this cart is like an all-terrain vehicle for your saw. With the CNS Contractor Saw mounted to the cart, the saw can be easily rolled up a ramp and over uneven surfaces. The powder coated sturdy steel frame and hefty 10" rubber...
- Designed specifically for the SawStop CNS Contractor Saw
- Works with the 30" Aluminum Fence system and the 36" T-Glide Fence system
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Inspect all freight shipments at time of delivery. If damage or missing pieces, are suspected, please note on driver paperwork.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
The first retail store opened by Woodcraft Supply, one of the nation’s oldest and largest suppliers of quality woodworking tools, supplies and plans, closed its Montvale Avenue location of 46 years on November 19, 2014 to a new, larger building at 185 New Boston Street, on November 20, 2014. The all new Woburn store is one of more than 70 Woodcraft stores located in major metropolitan areas across the U.S.