3 HP Professional Cabinet Saw - 230V 1-Phase - 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System
Shipping Fee of $325.00
Buy Any SawStop Cast Iron Saw, Get A FREE Premium Blade with Mail-In Offer Through 12-31!
Rebate Available! Learn More
The SawStop® 3 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw offers unmatched fit and finish and superior cutting performance to avid hobbyists and small-shop pros. At 230V power, the optimized footprint makes this table saw ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop's legendary...
This kit includes the following items:
- PCS - Saw Body 3 HP
- T-Glide Pro 36" Rails
- Professional Series 36" Extension Table
- T-Glide Pro Fence
Items You May Need
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Dust-Collection Blade Guard
- 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation and precise measurement
- Product Type: Cast Iron Table Saw
- Overall Saw Dimensions (W x D x H): 69-1/8" x 33" x 34"
- Cabinet Footprint (W x D): 19-3/8" x 19-3/8"
- Cast-Iron Table (W x D): 20" w x 27" d
- Cast-Iron Table Size with Extension Wings (W x D): 44" w x 27" d
- Motor: 3 HP, 1-Phase, 230V, 13A
- Weight: 426 lbs.
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Blade Tilt: left
- Blade Kerf: 0.118" (3 mm)
- Blade Plate Thickness: 0.078"
- Maximum Depth of Cut - Blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut - Blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Maximum Rip - Left of the Blade: 12"
- Dado Diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Maximum Dado Width: 13/16"
- Arbor Diameter at Blade: 5/8"
- Table in Front of Blade - Maximum Elevation: 10-1/4"
- Table Behind the Blade - Maximum Elevation: 7-1/2"
- Table Flatness Measured Diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter Slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-Collection Port Diameter: 4"
- Riving Knife/Splitter Thickness: 0.078" (2 mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts – arbor belt is static dissipative
- (1) SawStop PCS™ 3HP Table Saw Body
- (1) Professional Series 36" Extension Table
- (1) T-Glide Pro Fence
- (1) T-Glide Pro 36" Rails
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
SawStop's table saw safety system is amazing—and saves many woodworkers from horrific injuries and in some cases the loss of a finger or thumb. But how does it work? It reacts quickly, stopping the saw blade in less than 5 milliseconds! Read on to find out how.
The SawStop PCS table saw, the choice for craftspeople and home-shop pros, offers superior performance, SawStop safety, and motor options of 1.75 HP or 3.0 HP. Learn more about this professional 10" table saw, its features, and its options, in this video.
Just do it.
This is the best purchase I've made for my shop thus far. 3hp is plenty for 95% of what I cut, which is 5/4 material or less. I have a 52" available at work and the 36" at home. I am perfectly happy not taking up the extra space in my home shop. After using both, I have no doubt in my mind that I would buy the 3HP 36" T glide again if I had to. 36" is the best utilization of space, 3HP is plenty of power for most applications, and of course, you get the safety feature of a SawStop.
I've had the 36" Sawstop Professioak saw for 8 months after 20+ years using 2 different Unisaws. I am totally delighted with the saw, the service I received at the San Antonio Woodcraft (Bill and Trevor) and the SS customer. The fit/finish is outstanding! I also bought the in-line router table, SS router lift, Industrial base and outfeed table. I can highly recommend all although I returned the outfeed table. SS customer service said it wont close completely when using the Industrial base. The table part has to be unclamped/removed to use the saw. I particularly like the router table. When paired with the 36" fence it makes the whole top cast iron. Very nice! Spend the extra $ on the industrial base. It's hydraulic and works much better than conventional bases.
Best saw I ever bought
Must have saw. Quality is great. Tech support is great
Superior engineering and packaging
I purchased the SawStop PCS as a beginner because a 66 year old beginner needs all the advantages possible. Unpacking and assembling this tool was one of the more enjoyable experiences I have had. The thoughtful engineering in the saw, in the assembly instructions, and in the packaging gives me great confidence that superior saw performance will be no issue. In a 700 pound tool that came in 4 boxes, there were only 7 pieces of high quality styrofoam. I was able to unpack and assemble the saw by myself; although, SawStop recommends two people. The thoughtfully engineered packaging and clearly written assembly instructions make that possible. There was only one glitch: the front tube for the T-glide system had been repackaged by Woodcraft after being damaged in shipment to Woodcraft and then sent to me. Woodcraft and SawStop replaced the front tube with no hassle.
very happy with this product
I use this saw in my garage workshop and it is a well built powerful saw. I got it for the safty features 1st but am very pleased with the over all quality of the saw.