3HP 1PH 230V Professional Cabinet Saw with 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System
Shipping Fee of $325.00
The SawStop 230V, 3 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw’s 230V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges...
This kit includes the following items:
- PCS - Saw Body 3 HP
- T-Glide Pro 36" Rails
- Professional Series 36" Extension Table
- T-Glide Pro Fence
Items You May Need
• SawStop’s patented safety system
• Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
• Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
• Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
• Dust-Collection Blade Guard
• 36" Professional T-style Fence system
• 3 HP motor 1-phase, 230V 13A
Table Saw Specifications:
- Overall saw dimensions: 69-1/8" x 33" x 34"
- Cabinet footprint: 19-3/8" x 19-3/8"
- Cast-iron table: 20" w x 27" d
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 27" d
- Motor: 3 HP, 1-Phase, 230V, 13A
- Weight: 426 lbs.
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts – arbor belt is static dissipative
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
I've had the 36" Sawstop Professioak saw for 8 months after 20+ years using 2 different Unisaws. I am totally delighted with the saw, the service I received at the San Antonio Woodcraft (Bill and Trevor) and the SS customer. The fit/finish is outstanding! I also bought the in-line router table, SS router lift, Industrial base and outfeed table. I can highly recommend all although I returned the outfeed table. SS customer service said it wont close completely when using the Industrial base. The table part has to be unclamped/removed to use the saw. I particularly like the router table. When paired with the 36" fence it makes the whole top cast iron. Very nice! Spend the extra $ on the industrial base. It's hydraulic and works much better than conventional bases.
Best saw I ever bought
Must have saw. Quality is great. Tech support is great
Superior engineering and packaging
I purchased the SawStop PCS as a beginner because a 66 year old beginner needs all the advantages possible. Unpacking and assembling this tool was one of the more enjoyable experiences I have had. The thoughtful engineering in the saw, in the assembly instructions, and in the packaging gives me great confidence that superior saw performance will be no issue. In a 700 pound tool that came in 4 boxes, there were only 7 pieces of high quality styrofoam. I was able to unpack and assemble the saw by myself; although, SawStop recommends two people. The thoughtfully engineered packaging and clearly written assembly instructions make that possible. There was only one glitch: the front tube for the T-glide system had been repackaged by Woodcraft after being damaged in shipment to Woodcraft and then sent to me. Woodcraft and SawStop replaced the front tube with no hassle.
very happy with this product
I use this saw in my garage workshop and it is a well built powerful saw. I got it for the safty features 1st but am very pleased with the over all quality of the saw.