Saw Trax - Dolly Max
This item has an additional shipping charge
The Dolly Max is truly a universal cart that does it all. With 10 vertical post positions, 6 horizontal post positions, you can configure the Dolly Max to meet whatever you need moved. Additional...
You May Also Like
Item 418267Model DMP
Item 416426Model PE Deluxe
The Dolly Max is truly a universal cart that does it all. With 10 vertical post positions, 6 horizontal post positions, you can configure the Dolly Max to meet whatever you need moved. Additional posts (sold separately, item #418267) add versatility to the Dolly Max.
Ideal for the warehouse, job site, shop or convention center.
Use it as a:
- Pallet dolly
- Hand truck dolly
- Panel dolly
- Stacking load dolly
- Rolling rack dolly
- Granite dolly
- Tear out dolly
- Lumber dolly
- Rack dolly
- Pipe dolly
- Door and window dolly
- Work station dolly
- Dumpster dolly
- Dry wall dolly
- Box and tube dolly
- and more!
- All steel construction
- Powder-coated steel
- Unibody box frame
- Slotted sides for tie down and moving straps
- 1.25" x 56" square steel posts
- All-terrain tires
- 10 vertical post positions
- 6 horizontal post positions
- 5" locking front casters
- Two (2) 12.25" pneumatic back tires
- Base size: 30" L x 25" W x 13" H
- 700 lb. capacity
- 1000 lb. capacity with the add-on casters (sold separately, item #418268)
- Made in USA
Includes 4 poles and rolling platform.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Love Love Love it!
We have found several uses for our DM - We purchased the DM because we are Bird Breeder and need to move cages and such onto the show floor. But, we have found so many more uses for it. We use it to store an 8' cabinet in our garage. Now we can easily move it out of the way to get to the items that are stored on the shelf behind it.