Kataba Super Hard Crosscut Saw w/ TPE Handle - 270 mm - No. 453
This Razorsaw® Kataba Super Hard Crosscut Saw is ideal for general carpentry and is well suited for deep cuts in stock 2" and greater. The super hard blade of this single-edged crosscut saw is thicker and stiffer not requiring back support. Because it has no back, the blade is thicker...
- Crosscut saw for stock 2" or greater
- Great for cutting general wood, laminated lumber, plywood panel, frames and squared lumber
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- Thicker blade for straight cuts in this material
- Designed for fast cutting
- Overall Length: 24"
- Blade Length: 10-3/4" (270 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .024"
- Teeth Per Inch: 13 TPI
- Pitch: .067"
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- (1) Razorsaw - Kataba Super Hard Crosscut Saw w/ TPE Handle
Articles & Blogs
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Razorsaw handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.