Dozuki Crosscut Mortise Saw with TPE Handle - 240 mm - No. 307
The Razorsaw® Dozuki Crosscut Mortise Saw is designed for fast, accurate cuts. The rigid spline, though not full length, stabilizes the blade to permit long accurate cuts in thinner materials. Blade’s curved end is designed for cutting veneers or starting cuts mid-panel. Handle is TPE...
- Super thin crosscut blade
- Designed for fast, accurate cuts
- Capable of long, accurate cuts in thin material
- Curved end for cutting veneer and starting cuts in mid-panel
- Rigid spline is not the full length of the blade
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- TPE handle provides a firm and comfortable grip.
- Overall Length: 21"
- Blade Length: 9-1/2" (240 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.012"
- Teeth Per Inch: 18 TPI
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- (1) Razorsaw Dozuki Crosscut Mortise Saw with TPE Handle - 9-1/2" Blade Length - No. 307
Articles & Blogs
New TPE Handles Give Razorsaw Japanese Saws Better Grip and Fit
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Razorsaw handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.
Dozuki Crosscut Saw - 180 mm - No. 290Item 180400
Dozuki for Dovetail - 240 mm - No. 374Item 173494
Kataba Crosscut Saw - 240 mm - No. 412Item 175554
Dozuki Saw for Dovetails / Tenons - 240 mm - No. 373Item 173493
Razorsaw Dozuki Saw 240mm No. 303 - GyokuchoItem 155680
Dozuki Dovetail Saw - 180 mm - No. 297Item 180404
Seium Saku Komame Ryoba w/ TPE Grip - 240 mm - No. 662Item 171984
Razorsaw Crosscut with Replaceable Blade - 240 mm - No. 400Item 02P62
Kataba Super Hard Crosscut Saw w/ TPE Handle - 270 mm - No. 453Item 175553