Dozuki Crosscut Mortise Saw with TPE Handle - 240 mm - No. 307
The Razorsaw® Dozuki Crosscut Mortise Saw is designed for fast, accurate cuts. The rigid spline, though not full length, stabilizes the blade to permit long accurate cuts in thinner materials. Blade’s curved end is designed for cutting veneers or starting cuts mid-panel. Handle is TPE...
- Super thin crosscut blade
- Designed for fast, accurate cuts
- Capable of long, accurate cuts in thin material
- Curved end for cutting veneer and starting cuts in mid-panel
- Rigid spline is not the full length of the blade
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- TPE handle provides a firm and comfortable grip.
- Overall Length: 21"
- Blade Length: 9-1/2" (240 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.012"
- Teeth Per Inch: 18 TPI
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- (1) Razorsaw Dozuki Crosscut Mortise Saw with TPE Handle - 9-1/2" Blade Length - No. 307
Articles & Blogs
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Razorsaw handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.