Hot Stuff Instant CA Glue, Thin, 2 Ounces
Thin CA glue has the ability to penetrate wood fibers and the tightest crack in an object.Fast becoming a staple item for woodworkers because they're so versatile and time saving.Hot Stuff Adhesive...
- Fast becoming a staple item for woodworkers because they're so versatile and time saving.
- Hot Stuff Adhesive is water-thin and is used for bonding parts that fit together well.
- Penetrate wood fibers and the tightest crack in an object
- Carvers often use this product to “soak” thin stock so it will harden for break-resistant shaping
- Bonding time 3-5 seconds.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Often tossed aside as damaged wood, craftsmen are seeking out spalted wood more and more for exactly the reason it is often trashed. Darker strands travel haphazardly throughout a piece of spalted wood, creating contrasting waves and lines that enhance the grain as only nature can. But what is spalted wood?
I use this on my woodturning projects to stabalize cracks, knots and other weak areas of the project. I also use it to fasten the ferrules when making handles for various tools.
Hot Stuff Instant Glue
I have just started pen making and this glue was recommended by a very experienced pen maker. I found his recommendation to be right on target!
great glue,, great finish
I use CA glue for repairs, and finish work on my lathe.