Hot Stuff Instant CA Glue, Thin, 2 Ounces
Thin CA glue has the ability to penetrate wood fibers and the tightest crack in an object.Fast becoming a staple item for woodworkers because they''re so versatile and time saving.Hot Stuff...
You May Also Like
- Fast becoming a staple item for woodworkers because they''re so versatile and time saving.
- Hot Stuff Adhesive is water-thin and is used for bonding parts that fit together well.
- Penetrate wood fibers and the tightest crack in an object
- Carvers often use this product to “soak” thin stock so it will harden for break-resistant shaping
- Bonding time 3-5 seconds.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
I use this on my woodturning projects to stabalize cracks, knots and other weak areas of the project. I also use it to fasten the ferrules when making handles for various tools.
Hot Stuff Instant Glue
I have just started pen making and this glue was recommended by a very experienced pen maker. I found his recommendation to be right on target!
great glue,, great finish
I use CA glue for repairs, and finish work on my lathe.